Friday, March 15, 2013

I doodle, you ku, 2013 - second week

We are through with the second week of I doodle, you ku and Aubrie's doodles are getting better and better while I am just managing to hang on. This is what i wrote for the 2nd week of IDYK. To see the accompanying doodles for each day, go here.

March 8

etched in milk the footprints of night


milk moon-
the silence
of your steps



March 9


this wordlessness
stuck at my throat-
new moon



March 10

loneliness-
the loon's call rippling
the sky 


March 11

a conversation
between the butterfly and beetle-
spring breeze 



March 12



too early
to worry about death a storm-
I board up the windows
nevertheless,
just in case...



March 13


reaching for the snowflakes
the bare arm
of the scare crow




spring snow
on her bare arm
 a blue moth 



March 14


on the other side
of the barbed wire fence-
spring




No comments: