Sunday, January 1, 2012

The first small stone, January 1




I just decided to take the plunge and join the January-mindful-writing challenge going on in a river of stones by committing myself to write one small stone throughout the month. A small stone is all about observing one moment everyday mindfully and trying to capture that moment in words. I don't know how I'm gong to fit this in my schedule that's bound to get busier and crazier with each passing day for the next two weeks, but I'm going to give it a try anyway. Many of my friends have already joined in and if you haven't done so already, why don't you? I am sure it's going to be fun! You can find all about a river of stones and a small stone here.

And don't forget to get a funky badge like the one above from here.

Now to my first stone for January 1, although i know it's a bit late in the day to call it that.




Wind-tousled hair.The blue shirt, worn loose over a vest, flaps wildly around his waist and the sun glints wickedly in the blue glares as he races the bike across the bridge and
straight towards me.

The credits start rolling in over his left shoulder.

No comments: